Monday, October 31, 2016

October Wrap Up

Wow, October went fast! It's getting to be very busy. But, I somehow still got a decent amount of reading done. I always tend to read the most when I'm busiest (somehow).
I read
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
  • All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doeer
  • P.S I Like You by Kasie West
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  • Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour
So, yes. I did a lot of reading. I read so many things that I've been anticipating, the only read I hadn't been looking forward to was The Choice but I still ended up enjoying it. I had a really good reading month.

This month was one of my busiest so far with exams, my first exams in the last week. I had a fair bit of last minute studying to do. I had four exams in English, Science, Maths and History. At this point in time, they don't count much towards our final mark but are more prep for college next year. I was genuinely surprised at how well I'd managed to do remember things. I thought I'd get in there and forget everything. The one thing I did learn from that experience was that exams are nowhere near as bad as their made out to be. On the first morning everyone was stressed out but after we got past that initial nervousness of not knowing what was coming, it was fine. Or at least, I was fine. It is what it is and there was nothing I could do at that point. So, basically I feel really empowered by exams right now.

Bring on November, my favourite month. Mostly because my birthday is on the second and my birthday is my second favourite day of the year. The first being Christmas. I love, love, love my birthday so I can't wait for that. November will also be my last full month in high school and I can not wait to finish the year off. We're so close now, eeeeek.

I hope you've had a happy, happy, happy October and an even better November.

Lets Discuss
What did you read in October? What did you do in October? How was it? What are your plans for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment